How To Print To The Art Card On Ricoh Copier Machines Bypass Tray
Tip: When printing on special paper (for example: labels, thick card stock, envelopes etc.), it is recommended that you use the bypass tray.
At your computer
- Open the document you wish to print
- Select File, then Print
- Select Properties
- Select Bypass Tray from the drop down menu, under Input Tray
- Select the appropriate paper type from the drop down menu, under Paper Type
- Select OK, then Print.
At the printer
- Place the paper face-down in the bypass tray located on the right side of the printer
- Swipe your Deakin Card to log in
- Select the document you wish to print, then select Print.